Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hey Summer!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I would like you and the cowboy to be apart of the new Castle.

    Follow the link Register your name and then book mark it. I would realy love it if you could join.

    Wizard's Castle

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be there.....no promises with the cowboy tho.......as...*whispers* he's not very puter literate...but I'm workin on it*nods*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah it's easy to learn, and a lot funner than HB when you get the hang of it. A lot more option's on there. Hehe. But I love the format over there, and would realy like to see you and the better half over there.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll see what he thinks of it later....he's gettin food right now with his bro and his girl......and he is definately my better half*VBS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •